Please note: We recently decided to offer all 3 of our unconscious bias courses for free, to all organisations, forever. Training is the first step in raising awareness to the real harm that bias is likely having on your organisation and we hope these courses are the first of many steps your organisation takes to build a more equal society.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to completely remove the influence of unconscious bias from your recruitment process. However, this course will help you to take practical steps to ensure you minimise the negative impact that unconscious bias can have on your recruitment and selection process.
- Target Audience: Recruiters
- Course duration: 45 minutes
- Certificate: Self-printed certificate
- Format: Online study (self-paced)
- Assessment: Multiple choice assessment
This course will help you to:
- Understand the most common types of unconscious bias and how they affect our decision making.
- Know the negative impact unconscious bias has on organisations and society as a whole.
- Practical steps you can take to train your mind to reduce this natural bias.
- How to build a recruitment processes that minimises the potential for unconscious bias to influence your selection decision making.